 Space / 18681
Re: Aliens! (was: Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:
SNIP
Wow!  Aliens (by the species name of 'Humans') are coming to Legoland.

As long as they don't take over that is a good thing in my opinion.
(Yeah like Humans could defeat the Minifigs of the Lego Sapce Fleet, Ha! :-D )

-Mike Petrucelli

DUH!  Humans aren't even warp capable!  And their primitive projectile weapons
hhphphphp!  Don't get me started.

Jeff