 Space / 18682
Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:09:09 GMT

Bob:

I just took another look at this and just noticed that the black and yellow
spacecraft is an alternative color model of the X-1 Patrol Craft!  Very
cool.  Also, a great "Classic Space" moonbase!

Tim

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Here's my Moonbase submission:

The rest of the photos of it are located here:

This is just a little landing area for crews to take on fuel or rest • before
continuing their trip.

Notice the security provided by the two Space Police troopers.  This is • due
to non-specific threats that have been received by the USC (United Space
Command).  It is unknown for how long the additional security will be in
place...

- Bob