 Space / 17183
Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:54:33 GMT

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message
<snip>
So far on series-themed modules, we have Classic, Blacktron 1, and M:Tron.
That leaves Blacktron II, Spacepolice 1, Ice Planet, and any others • anybody
feels like doing.

--
Markham Carroll

Well, I have a spare Ice Planet base left over from the IP contest that I
could modify into a moonbase...

http://www.band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html#135

Of course, I supposed I would have to attach corridor connectors...  ;)

                -- Tom

P.S.  The funny thing is, now that I think about it, I don't think I am
kidding!  <ideas popping into head>