 Space / 17168
Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 17:29:46 GMT

I like the classice space theme alot.  but i'm freaking out over the open
backed control room. Noticing that the minifig at the computer is still
wearing oxygen tanks, I'm guessing that its just a blast guard.  I'd like to
see a doorway leading out of that room.
love the lights.  thats something that my next module is going to have.  It
would be a total necessity.

does anyone know why there are space minifigs in the what,... 5 colors(red,
yellow, white, blue, black.) Are thier different jobs color coded like the
way deck workers on aircraft carriers are?

-tk

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Here's my Moonbase submission:

The rest of the photos of it are located here:

This is just a little landing area for crews to take on fuel or rest • before
continuing their trip.

Notice the security provided by the two Space Police troopers.  This is • due
to non-specific threats that have been received by the USC (United Space
Command).  It is unknown for how long the additional security will be in
place...

- Bob