 Space / 17192
Re: My Moonbase Creation - The Alpha-Omega Landing Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:35:55 GMT

Maybe we should standardize the roles of the minifigs.

-tk

"Tom Sciortino" <tsciorti@band.calpoly.edu> wrote in message

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H22wF9.K8o@lugnet.com...
<snip>

does anyone know why there are space minifigs in the what,... 5 • colors(red,
yellow, white, blue, black.) Are thier different jobs color coded like • the
way deck workers on aircraft carriers are?

-tk

The red ones are communists and the white ones are capitalists (of that
much, I'm sure).  :)

I always assumed color implied rank and a darker color was a higher rank.
Black and blue were high ranking officers, yellow and red were lower • ranking
/ inlisted (red are the ones who go on dangerous missions and get shot
first - never wear a red outfit on an away mission  ;)  and white are
civilian / deckhand / dirtywork / coffee fetcher.

            -- Tom