 Space / 17193
Re: Newb Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 21:29:11 GMT

"Chris Koziatek" <elcubanocigaro@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H21pvM.68x@lugnet.com...
Hello all, my name is Christian Koziatek, and I have been a avid reader at
LUGNET for a long time but only now have I decided to start posting. I am
fiteen years old sooo my budget for all things, including LEGO is
unfortunately very low.

Hello and welcome!  Allowances can be really annoying at times (I'm
currently at $2 a week).  I, being sixteen, know how you feel. Don't worry
too much about the budget part, in a year you'll be old enough to work at
minimum wage..  Even better, when you get licenced, you can Lego-search the
yard sales every few Saturdays.

Also, we just moved from South Carolina to Missouri,
so life is too hectic to pull out the LEGOs I do have.

It took us two years before we could park in the garage...

< Anyways, I will try
to do work with LDRAW, which I got the other day, if I can learn the
patience.

I'd sugest getting mlCAD, it's alot easier to use, and works with the LDRAW
part libraries.

I also plan to build a module or two for the moonbase project. In
any event, I am here to enjoy and share LEGo,  and also hope to learn • things
from you guys, who amaze me on a constant basis with your MOCs. Thanks!

Christian Koziatek

I hope to see some good MOC's and modules from you!

--
Markham Carroll