 Space / 17172
Re: Newb Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:56:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Koziatek writes:
Hello all, my name is Christian Koziatek, and I have been a avid reader at
LUGNET for a long time but only now have I decided to start posting. I am
fiteen years old sooo my budget for all things, including LEGO is
unfortunately very low. Also, we just moved from South Carolina to Missouri,
so life is too hectic to pull out the LEGOs I do have. Anyways, I will try
to do work with LDRAW, which I got the other day, if I can learn the
patience. I also plan to build a module or two for the moonbase project. In
any event, I am here to enjoy and share LEGo,  and also hope to learn things
from you guys, who amaze me on a constant basis with your MOCs. Thanks!

Christian Koziatek

Hello, and welcom to lugnet!
Can't wait to see your MOCs!

-JHK