 General / 39140
Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh writes:
Here are some shots of the first pics....looks like some people's wishes
might have come true.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/bryant.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/kidd.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/kukoc.jpg

jt

Woo-hoo!  Bring on Mace and Lando!

Very interestingly, they have two colors here.  I'll have to display my
basketball ignorance here, but I don't know the players Kukoc and Kidd.
Does the tan head indicate an African-American with a lighter complexion, or
is this a new solution for Caucasian skin.  Either way, I look forward to
making my Lego world more diverse.

Bruce