 General / 39155
Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:40:19 GMT

<snip>

Thanks, James, for the info. So they will have these minifigs in separate
sets, kind of like the SW minifig sets then. Are they making these just for
the NBA sets, or will they start putting them in other sets, the obvious
ones being Mace Windu and Lando C. from SW, or are they keeping the yellow
policy in SW, which is becoming more and more meaningless as these
situations arise?

They (TLC) can always say that SW is fantasy (not real) while the NBA is real.
In essence you will nevere real met Luke Skywalker, but you can really met
Micheal Jordan?  Luke after all is played by an actor.  Which in theory you
can met but never luke himself. =)
-AHui