 General / 39161
Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 05:58:45 GMT

I'm sorry, but they look atrocious.

To be fair, I would like to see a complete shot, but as it stands based on
those small pics the only thing I can say is that they look like Megabloks.

I am not bothered by the different colored head bricks, just bothered by how
crappy the faces look.  At least Lego is willing to tackle the 'color'
problem.  If the faces can just look, I don't know, more like regular
minifig heads, but just in the new color, then we have it made.  As it
stands those NBA faces are not good for anything.

just my two bits

Jason Krish

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh writes:
Here are some shots of the first pics....looks like some people's wishes
might have come true.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/bryant.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/kidd.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NBA/kukoc.jpg