 General / 39166
Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:23:57 GMT

Ahui & All,

They (TLC) can always say that SW is fantasy (not real) while the NBA is real.
In essence you will nevere real met Luke Skywalker, but you can really met
Micheal Jordan?  Luke after all is played by an actor.  Which in theory you
can met but never luke himself. =)

Well, it still doesn't make any sense though. The actors are just as real as
NBA players, and they also have various skin colors, as I can meet mark
Hamilton or Harrison Ford. I think they are on thin ice here, I wish they
would either A) Drop the yellow minifig all together or B) Drop all these
ride the fence issues and go back to Yellow minifigs.

I can't see B happening, so I hope that they just drop the yellow all
together, and go with multi-racial minifigs, so we can get on with the
hobby, as opposed to spinning our wheels trying to see what they do next.

What a mess.

Scott Sanburn