 Space / 18206
Re: clarifying parsec and unlurking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:17:59 GMT

That is awful news Paul...I hope things turn around for you.  Hopefully the
return to University you speak of is the start of better things.

Your contributions here are great and will be missed if you need a hopefully
short hiatus (read: dim ages....never dark).

As a relative newcomer, I would hate to see .space be permanently devoid of
your innovations.

Best of luck and listen to your wife...they're the best and are always right.

-Gil

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
I'm so busy being back at the University of Utah that I am
never on lugnet anymore :-(, and since I've lost my car,
house, and possessions due to 2 years out of work, I don't
know if i'll ever make it back here.  I'll try to keep
lurking as long as I can.

-paul

p.s. I still have all my lego, in case you are wondering :-)
but i'm looking at another dark ages i think. My wife disagrees
and says she's gonna make me build over the Xmas break.