 Space / 18132
Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 03:01:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Hiya,

Here's a look at my new MOC the AstroFoxx.  It is a Fluxocraft EX-108
Transport.  The Fluxocraft line is made to be modified by the consumer and
the AstroFoxx is no exception.  The AstroFoxx has been outfitted with 2
Havoc XL drive pods for speedy delivery of cargo and the occasional escape
from local authorities. • snip
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/AstroFoxx/astrofoxx1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/AstroFoxx/crew1.jpg

Enjoy!

Chris <><

Yeah, but how fast can it make the Kessel run? ;)  Seriously, that's a pretty
lean, mean looking ship.

Jeff