 Space / 18131
New Space Ship: AstroFoxx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 02:44:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hiya,

Here's a look at my new MOC the AstroFoxx.  It is a Fluxocraft EX-108
Transport.  The Fluxocraft line is made to be modified by the consumer and
the AstroFoxx is no exception.  The AstroFoxx has been outfitted with 2
Havoc XL drive pods for speedy delivery of cargo and the occasional escape
from local authorities.  Her 2 Frap Cannons and 4 ElectroMass Guns cake care
of most problems anyway.

Pilot Myra Foxx and her droid F.R.E.D. are always zipping through the Galaxy
delivering spamcake, running cargo, catching bail jumpers, exploring ruins
for treasure, and some other "semi-legal" activities.  Myra's father is
always waiting at home base ready to fix all the bumps and bruises the
AstroFoxx recieves on the missions.  To get a mission price quote from the
Foxx family call 1888 EAT FRAP.

PLMKWYT

After Moderation:

Until Then: