 Space / 18148
Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kenn Oldham writes:
Ooh, I like it.  I have to admit I'm partial to that windscreen scheme.  The
engines are way cool, though it made my first impression of the ship "Star
Trek gone bad."  Nice layout of the interior, though I don't see much cargo
space.  Maybe I just missed it.

- Kenn

Thanks!  Ya those Slave 1 canopies are excellent.  Many of the newer
elements, while not exactly old school lego, do allow for some really cool
new shapes.

The cargo area is behind a shielded doorway.  (camera battery went out
before I could get a detail shot)  You can see it in this pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=255358 (trans green square
opening to the left is the doorway).  It's for small to medium cargo and
captured personel (her jobs are small enough not to be noticed by
officials).  Myra chose a bathroom over extended cargo space.  women *psh* ;-)

Chris <><