 Space / 18208
Re: clarifying parsec and unlurking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:29:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Thanks!  I really appreciate it!  The command chair is a take on some of
Paul Hartzog's work in his "study of chairs" on his brickshelf account.
REALLY cool stuff there http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3688
(HEY PAUL!  Where ya been??)

Lucas has stated that Han was trying to impress Kenobi w/
some BS and that Kenobi didn't buy it cuz Kenobi KNEW that
a parsec is distance and not time.  If you watch Alec Guiness's
facial expression during the scene you'll see him roll
his eyes at Han's failed attempt :-D

Also,
I'm so busy being back at the University of Utah that I am
never on lugnet anymore :-(, and since I've lost my car,
house, and possessions due to 2 years out of work, I don't
know if i'll ever make it back here.  I'll try to keep
lurking as long as I can.

-paul

p.s. I still have all my lego, in case you are wondering :-)
but i'm looking at another dark ages i think. My wife disagrees
and says she's gonna make me build over the Xmas break.

Dude, Lemme know if I can help you.  In the least I'll offer some space on
www.classic-space.com if you want it.  e-mail or IM me when you get the chance!

Chris <><