 Space / 18197
Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
In lugnet.space, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
Yeah, but how fast can it make the Kessel run? ;)  Seriously, that's a pretty
lean, mean looking ship.

Jeff

Our parsec gauge only goes to 11. So we have to say the Kessel run is done
in 11 parsecs.  What she'll make past light speed has yet to be determinied ;-)

For clarification, a Parsec is a unit of distance, not time.  See here:

http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/askjc20020221.html

Thanks for the compliment!!

Chris <><

Anyways, great creation Chris.  I really like those canopies used in that
arrangement.  Hopefully, I'll actually get around to using mine soon.  I dig
the command chair, ingenous use of that phone piece.  The access panels on
the outside are a fun detail too.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/