 Space / 18190
Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 01:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow!  Those canopies and the circular engine pieces work well.  Very cool
shape.  I also love all the detail and rooms you packed in.  Great idea of
using a cape for the bathroom curtain!

Great job!

-JHK

Hey, thanks!  The bathroom curtain I believe came from Kyle Keppler.
(certainly not original to me).  It's great for making a door that doesn't
use valuable stud space for interiors.

Thanks again,

Chris <><