 Space / 18191
18190  |  18192
Subject:
Space Pirates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:44:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

I am planing to take more detailed photos showing interior and details and
such, but I thought I should post before someone discovers this little
beauty in the NWBrickCon folders.

1)This is a Space Pirates ship that I built with Sean Forbes over a year
ago, and it has been sitting up on my shelf for a long time. We had
originally planned to make an Imperial Navy adversary, but that ship sits
unfinished.

2) It is NOT based on Treasure Planet, but when I saw the trailer for that
movie I smacked my head "DOH!" because I had never photographed this ship
before.

In any case, enjoy this little teaser. I'll work on getting some photos
uploaded before too much longer.

~GAMH