 Space / 18141
Re: New Space Ship: AstroFoxx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Very cool Chris.  I spotted the crew teaser on Brickshelf a day or so ago
and have been looking forward to the unveiling.

There is just somthing about tramp freighters just barely on the right side
of the law that fits just perfectly with the genre...and the AstroFoxx fits
just perfectly with this.

Thanks!  I looked at my "legoverse" and I had no shady characters.  So it
was fun coming up with one.  The clean shaven, no eyebrows, bald spaceman
needs some spice in his life.  I'm hoping to start a moonbase module for a
home for Myra.  Oh, I forgot to mention Myra Foxx was to be the first lego
lady in space with M-Tron, but she was washed out of the program.  Later the
Ice Babe won that acclaim with the Ice Planet 2002 missions.  Myra never
forgets.

It's quite amazing how much you've managed to fit to such a limited
space...it almost has a submarine quailty to it.

Oh, and expect to have that engine design stolen very soon :)

Copy away!  If the bullet fits your gun then shoot it.  Jon Palmer's F-Wing
gave inspiration to the engine.  (Still my favorite ship of the bunch Jon)
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/fwing1.html

As said, very cool.

Cheers,
-G

PS.  What is Myra's hand cannon made from?  Is it an exhaust pipe?

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Myra's gun is this part (http://peeron.com/inv/parts/x123) a 1x1 round stuck
in it.  A clip on that holding a saber hilt and a silver exhaust pipe
(http://peeron.com/inv/parts/71076)

It was orignally gonna be a MIB gun, but I never made the characters and the
project dropped.  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=130635

Thanks again for lookin!!

Chris <><

Until Then: