 Space / 18205
Re: Space Pirates!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,
Wassssup

I am planing to take more detailed photos showing interior and details and
such, but I thought I should post before someone discovers this little
beauty in the NWBrickCon folders.

Great job Mark!  Its really cool and looks good.
The forward machine gun is awesome.  HLDITY to build it
or do you even remember?
Hasta La Vista, Sean