 Space / 1719
Re: Microfig scale (Was Re: future BRICK updated (sorta))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:36:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...

I think I'll limit myself to about 10 kilograms of bricks. My experimental
fighter weighs around 10 kilos, there's a preview pic of it on my site • (see
below).

You know, it just hadn't occurred to me that you were "that guy" who
makes all the awesome spacecraft. Jeez.

Hehehe, thanks very much for the flattering compliments, but judging from
recent threads, "that guy" is currently Ken Takeuchi....
I think that these two are my favourites:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0050.html
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS/0020.html

If there's anything bending me towards trying microfig scale, it would be
Ken's models.

My bins, the store where I bought them, and the factory where they were
made, are all about eight thousand kilometres from where you are right
now

Actually, Seattle is 12,472.42 km (7750 mi) from Sydney. If you gave me
your coordinates, I could give you a more accurate figure.  :^)

Oops! I meant miles. I'm actually in Melbourne, so it's even closer to
8000mi, almost slap dang on it, really....

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/