 Space / 1679
Re: future BRICK updated (sorta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:27:08 GMT

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all!  I am fully recovered from my surgery and am working
on updating my f u t u r e BRICK pages with MOCs.
Here is a preview of one of my ships:

http://www.geocities.com/minispy/space/space.html

...Way nice fighter! excellent detail! that thing looks dangerous! :-)

keep your eyes on that page... I should finally be able to add
pictures of my 8 foot long minifig capital ship in early april!

...Now _that's_ scary!!!

...Feel free to advertise Black Cresent and Hexadyne Consortium in
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain). We like ads :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160