 Space / 1713
Re: Microfig scale (Was Re: future BRICK updated (sorta))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
DUDE! You have GOT to put up pics of that big ol' white ship!

Patience, my friend, patience.....

But I wanna see them NOW! *whine*

I don't think I'll be building something that big again - it takes up way
too much room space, and keeping the sheer weight of bricks down • means its a
bit flimsy in places, and yet it STILL weighs a ton - completely
"unwhooshable", as somebody once put it. On the bright side, you can • put
batteries inside it and light it up....

Yeah, but everyone should build something big at least once. Plus, I don't
really care all that much about "whooshability." Capital ships don't
"whooosh,"  they sort of crawl slowly about and blast things with large
wave motion guns.

I think I'll limit myself to about 10 kilograms of bricks. My experimental
fighter weighs around 10 kilos, there's a preview pic of it on my site (see
below).

You know, it just hadn't occurred to me that you were "that guy" who
makes all the awesome spacecraft. Jeez.

P.S.  Where did you get those flat bins you have your pieces sorted in?
I'm planning to sort my collection, and I like the looks of those bins.

My bins, the store where I bought them, and the factory where they were
made, are all about eight thousand kilometres from where you are right
now

Actually, Seattle is 12,472.42 km (7750 mi) from Sydney. If you gave me
your coordinates, I could give you a more accurate figure.  :^)

~Mark

Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/