 Space / 1695
Re: future BRICK updated (sorta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 05:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
Here you go!
http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/ha/hj22438/WORKS.html

Have fun!
pat J

I can see what you were talking about!  Those are super cool.  Very anime, and
rather cinematic looking... too bad the pages are in Japanese, I'd like to
know what he wrote about his stuff.

must...fight...urge to...build in...microfig scale...

thanks for the URL!

cheers!
Joel