 Space / 1686
Re: future BRICK updated (sorta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:43:36 GMT

Wow that is somne bad grammer.  What I meant to say was "I can't help but
think that a lot........"

Pat Justison wrote:

I am very impressed with this ship.  It seems that a lot of spacers are
adding a lot of engine detail to their ships these days.  I can't help a
lot of this engine deatil work is in response to Ken's fantastic
microfig creations.  I like this one because it is a very original
design that looks highly functional.  Great work Joel!

pat J

Joel Kuester wrote:

Hi all!  I am fully recovered from my surgery and am working
on updating my f u t u r e BRICK pages with MOCs.
Here is a preview of one of my ships:

http://www.geocities.com/minispy/space/space.html

keep your eyes on that page... I should finally be able to add
pictures of my 8 foot long minifig capital ship in early april!

cheers!
Joel