 Space / 1687
Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:30:50 GMT

If I did, I wouldn't have to ask, would I?  I don't even know what
you're referring to, how would I pass these URL's when replying to
lugnet?  I don't use the web based tools, I use netscape communicator.

-Dave Jr.