 Space / 1688
Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Thomas Jr. writes:
If I did, I wouldn't have to ask, would I?  I don't even know what
you're referring to, how would I pass these URL's when replying to
lugnet?  I don't use the web based tools, I use netscape communicator.

-Dave Jr.
Ok Dave, fair enough. At www.lugnet.com you can go into each area by link in
the blue, top-frame and once there, you can see many links to other sites. If
you went into the train area, you would see links to Larry P's MOC, and Matt's
train Depot. If you went into the Building section, and then into the Mecha
section you would see links to Marsbase.com, and Altered States, and Moonbase
Io.

I suppose if you only subscribe to the Newreader version, with limited group
choices, you'd never know about these things.

Here it is then for you: http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm
Have a nice day.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****