 Space / 1681
Re: Another wave of creations at Moonbase Io
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Thomas Jr. writes:
What's the URL?

-Dave Jr.

You didn't happen to pass it on your way to replying to the message in lugnet
build.mecha, did you? There are close to 10 site links there that lead you to
most of the creations being discussed. Go there and have a look.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****