 Space / 1705
Re: Microfig scale (Was Re: future BRICK updated (sorta))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:51:51 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
DUDE! You have GOT to put up pics of that big ol' white ship!

Patience, my friend, patience.....

I'd really like to build something large like that... it'll probably have • to be
out of the old blue n' gray pieces, since that's what I have most of...
though I may have to buy some stuff from S@H.

I don't think I'll be building something that big again - it takes up way
too much room space, and keeping the sheer weight of bricks down means its a
bit flimsy in places, and yet it STILL weighs a ton - completely
"unwhooshable", as somebody once put it. On the bright side, you can put
batteries inside it and light it up....

I think I'll limit myself to about 10 kilograms of bricks. My experimental
fighter weighs around 10 kilos, there's a preview pic of it on my site (see
below).

P.S.  Where did you get those flat bins you have your pieces sorted in?
I'm planning to sort my collection, and I like the looks of those bins.

My bins, the store where I bought them, and the factory where they were
made, are all about eight thousand kilometres from where you are right now
:-)   I don't think the company exports from Australia either. Mind you,
they're just plain old plastic tackle boxes, check out your local
hardware/fishing store for something similar.

Eagerly awaiting pics,

Eagerly taking pics,     ;-)

~Mark

Paul