 Space / 1720
Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:53:28 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
I just finished building a hovercar based on a '59 Cadillac
Eldorado. It's 8x24 studs, seats two, and uses a Diver's Bubble
for a canopy. ...I'll post a DAT as soon as I'm done LDrawing and
raytraces when I have time...

Oh wow, cool man!  Brings me back to Snarfquest...  :-,  I can't wait
to see it.

I hope to have time soon--however, I also have a new website assignment,
a Senior Project description to write up, and a Delorean I want to start
building.  Before I begin, have the Diver's bubble and little chrome
light-holder-thingie been modeled?
--Bram

The bubble is available, somewhere but I cant say I have seen the light
holder