 Space / 1708
Re: '59 Caddy Hovercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:23:09 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:
I just finished building a hovercar based on a '59 Cadillac Eldorado.
It's 8x24 studs, seats two, and uses a Diver's Bubble for a canopy.
...I'll post a DAT as soon as I'm done LDrawing and
raytraces when I have time...

Oh wow, cool man!  Brings me back to Snarfquest...  :-,  I can't wait to see
it.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society