 Space / 1276
1275  |  1277
Subject:
Really cool....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.build, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey all,

Seeing what miracles Ken Takeuchi has worked with ABS, and seeing that Karim
and Pat are hinting at updates to their pages, I'd better announce mine before
their awesome skills shatter my ego!  (Again...:-)

What is the address for Karim Nassar's page? Pallas Spaceworks is down. His
original page is gone....

I've added five new nanofig-scale starships to my Web site.  I've been working
on them for about four months now; the latest was the result of an overnight
building frenzy after being inspired by Ken's models last week.

Anyway, you can see them at:

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/nanofig/index.html

Wow. Those are awesome. I might "port" your designs to minifig scale sometime.
Those are soooo cool. =) They remind me of the type of models you see at
marsbase.com. (Ben Vaughan's page!)

The quality of the pics isn't the best; I'd gladly take suggestions on how I
can improve my digital camera skills.

And as always, LMK!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

The glass is half empty, rapidly evaporating,
and breeding bacteria which will chew your skin off.
  - Benevolent and Loyal Order Of Pessimists

Drew Lawrence