 Publishing / 1463
Re: Updated my pages; new nanofig-scale starships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:50:56 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
Increasing the F-stop is generally the way to go if you want the images to
appear larger than life (as opposed to little models) and free from unwanted
blur.  A higher F-stop means a tighter pinhole, which in turn means a larger
depth of field, which in turn means better focus.  Try it out interactively
by putting the camera into auto-everything (the one where where you can watch
the F-Stop change), and then point the lens at your outstretched fingers and
move around the room into various lighting conditions and check out how the
depth of field changes.  :)

?!?  You can do this on the Mavica?  Wow.  Is this feature in all of them?

I *think* our model is the FD73 -- it was top-of-the-line when we got it, but
there was only one Mavica model below it...Arg.  I wish I brought it to work
today.  :-,

Which button will allow me to see the F-Stop setting?

Cheers,
- jsproat

debug(this);