 Space / 10579
Re: space legends and the SW licence
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
We all know that the SW licence means no new space sets for a while but
does it also cover rereleases?
Do we know one way or the other from TLC/Lego Direct?
If not, how would one go about asking Brad about this?

While unpacking the Life of Mars sets at KB, I noticed that they come in boxes
labeled LEGO System space. (space was in four differnet languages.)  Every LOM
set comes in a box with the aforementioned printed on it.  So that should
pretty much kill the "No space themes with Star Wars" rumors.

-Mike Petrucelli