 General / 32520
Re: space legends and the SW licence
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:42:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"John Gerlach" <john.gerlach@bestbuy.nospam.com> writes:

So the 'Life on Mars' sets are ok, since they are strictly 'ground'
vehicles.

I realize that most vehicles in the LoM-series are ground vehicles,
but there is the 7315 Solar Explorer, which is clearly a flying space
ship.  I also seem to recall that some of the alternate models in the
LoM-series are flying space ships, but I'm not sure.

Wasn't Ice Planet almost entirely ground-based except for the single large
space ship?  And Ice Planet is still unquestionably a "Space" line.

Read here:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=32480

-Mike Petrucelli