 General / 32467
Re: space legends and the SW licence
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:28:30 GMT

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:

We all know that the SW licence means no new space sets for a while
[...]

This rumour has been repeated many times on LUGNET and RTL, but I
can't remember that I have seen an actual confirmation of it.  Do you
have any real evidence that this is so, or are you just basing your
above sentence on the said rumour?

I think the Life On Mars series pretty much shows that there is no
such thing as a "no space sets policy".  I can hardly see how the Life
On Mars series is _not_ space, with spacemen and space crafts and what
have you!

Fredrik