 General / 32371
32370  |  32372
Subject:
say it isn't so....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
We all know that the SW licence means no new space sets for a while but
does it also cover rereleases?
Do we know one way or the other from TLC/Lego Direct?
If not, how would one go about asking Brad about this?

uh so while they're doing SW they AREN'T gonna
release any new space themes?

that sux

-p