 Space / 10382
Re: say it isn't so....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:12:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Timm writes:
That's the jist of the rumor that has been going around for a while
now.  IIRC, the rumor was they are not going to release any space
theme WITH SPACESHIPS while SW was around was the more specific
version of it that has gone around....  This has been discussed before
here, just go to the web version of .space and do a search...
Mike

That leaves a potential loophole (if true) that could result in a re-release
of sets like <set:6928> Uranium Search Vehicle, <set:6940> Alien Moon
Stalker, <set:6951> Robot Command Center, or even <set:6972> Polaris-I Space
Lab just to name a few. I have high hopes, but low expectations for Space
re-releases...

-Duane