 Space / 10580
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm not trying to derail Paul's thread or anything but I have noticed less
posts from certain regulars as well.  I'm still posting but I feel I've
dropped a bit.  I actually almost didn't post this message and then figured
that it didn't make any sense not to.

   "And then I realized that not making sense not to, the message
   posting could not not NOT make sense, so I didn't not post it."

   :)  Sorry, just being...goofy.  I wouldn't have posted this message,
   but...

I'm not really agressively attacking the current system, nor do I have any
other solutions.  I have also browsed through the stats group and haven't
noticed any real drop in average posts.  I guess I just wanted to bring to
attention the fact that there are in fact some individuals who are posting
less now.

   I think it has a lot more to do with the summer slump.  This
   time last summer, I recall it being pretty dead here.  Do any
   of our "regulars" also read RTL?  Has RTL traffic risen in equal
   measure to this "apparent" LUGnet loss?  I know that RTL affairs
   really aren't the concern of LUGnet, but it would be an index
   of whether this is isolated or a global sort of LEGO-post slump.

   best

   LFB