 Space / 10569
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:47:51 GMT

I've noticed this alot too, I've noticed that alot of people have slowed
down or even stopped replying to other's creation's probably due to the fact
of the authentication. Some people probably figure 'why should I waste the
extra time replying to someone else's model when I don't need to?' This
attitude is probably strengthened due to the extra time it takes to
authenticate the message,

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm not trying to derail Paul's thread or anything but I have noticed less
posts from certain regulars as well.  I'm still posting but I feel I've
dropped a bit.  I actually almost didn't post this message and then figured
that it didn't make any sense not to.

I'm not really agressively attacking the current system, nor do I have any
other solutions.  I have also browsed through the stats group and haven't
noticed any real drop in average posts.  I guess I just wanted to bring to
attention the fact that there are in fact some individuals who are posting
less now.

Definitely, Compare Bryce's teaser about his cankerworm, and Brian's
teaser's about his 03, look at the different numbers in posts, granted,
Brian made a number of teaser announcments, but even still, I don't think
that if someone posted that many teasers today, that they would get nearly
the same amount of reply,
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?q=03+Gundam
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?q=ambush

Just some thought's, what does everyone else think?

-Geordan-

-Jon