 Space / 10588
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:03:19 GMT

I like them.

-the alien ship: I like the way you did the saucer pieces (I tried something
like that on on of my ships, but couldn't make it strong, so I scrapped
it.). the cockpit is pretty cool ("showing unknown but impeccably well
dressed alien pilot <--- LOL), and the way you can remove the saucers is
pretty cool too. I can't see the Asymmetry you speak of between the right
and the left of the full ship, howver. am I just going blind?

-the hovercam: mince and small, and very much as one would expect a hovercam
to be. (although it does rather look as though it's impersonating Superman
^_^)

-the Kestrel: I saw the first pic and said "this man has been inspired by
'Cowvoy Bebop'" I may be wrong, but the overall shape of the Kestrel is very
reminiscent of a particular ship in that anime series. it's name escapes me,
however. a very nice design overall, and I like both the cockpit and the
moveable wing design. (I never would've thought to put heli-blades on the
thing.) the only part I don't really like is the tail, or rather, the heat
sink portion of the tail. to me it rather sticks out, like it was just an
afterthought, albeit a well-thought-out and designed afterthought.

*bows to your mad MOC skillz*