 Space / 10595
Re: Posting Frequency, was Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:18:54 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm not trying to derail Paul's thread or anything but I have noticed less
posts from certain regulars as well.  I'm still posting but I feel I've
dropped a bit.  I actually almost didn't post this message and then figured
that it didn't make any sense not to.

I'm not really agressively attacking the current system, nor do I have any
other solutions.  I have also browsed through the stats group and haven't
noticed any real drop in average posts.  I guess I just wanted to bring to
attention the fact that there are in fact some individuals who are posting
less now.

-Jon

I haven't been posting as much lately due to the increased noise in the
group. It's getting better, but there has been a lot of non-space related
posting going on.

I usually just post via the web and stay logged on. No problems with
authentication there... :-)

-Duane

I mainly read and look at other MOCs. I don't take pictures or bother posting
stuff to my website anymore.

--
dataAndrew
Lurker