 Space / 10581
10580  |  10582
Subject:
does anyone have an inventory of set 6983 ice station odyssey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:07:11 GMT

I am going to be buying some lego in the near future. The person who is
going to be selling it to me has a large collection and I will be going
through the collection and selecting the parts I want. In most cases, I
am only going to be after specific parts and not entire sets. However,
in the case of the 6898, I want to be sure that I get ALL of the parts
that are required to make the model. So, I need to know what parts come
in the set so that I make sure that I get all of the parts.

Folowups set to lugnet.db.inv