 Space / 10008
Re: Anime help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:26:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stuart Immonen writes:
If I may, which book is this, and where did you get it?

I saw a nice coffeetable-sized softcover of Mead designs at Bud Plant
distribution's booth at a San Diego Comic Convention a few years back, and
(stupidly) didn't buy it-- I've regretted this decision ever since. Mead is
tops!

stuart

http://www.oblagon.com is his site

unfortunately some out of print stuff is no longer
available...

I have Sentinel, Studio One/Two/Three, a large portfolio
that is not on his site, the book Oblagon, and the new
one is called Syd Mead's Sentury (brand new, try amazon)

-paul