 Space / 10007
Re: Anime help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:22:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:

innaresting,
i just got my new Syd Mead book
(the guy who did these designs:
and there's a whole section of his work for
Battle Cruiser Yamato

cool, cool, cool

-paul

If I may, which book is this, and where did you get it?

I saw a nice coffeetable-sized softcover of Mead designs at Bud Plant
distribution's booth at a San Diego Comic Convention a few years back, and
(stupidly) didn't buy it-- I've regretted this decision ever since. Mead is
tops!

stuart