 Space / 10067
Re: Anime help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:19:27 GMT

yo homeys,
i need some help cuz i know nuthin' about anime...

Sandlin's bricriu is anime influenced,
also Kuester's recent ship (ves?),
and the many mecha out there...

i've heard about Cowboy sumthin...
and I've seen a few films, and I'm
NOT really into mecha films, but i DO
like spaceships...

You mean Cowboy Bebop.  It's excellent.

so,
can anyone suggest directors or films
that I can get on DVD w/ spaceships that
are good anime?

As far as spaceships go, check out anything by Leiji Matsumoto, AT Votoms
3rd Story Arc, Nadeisco,  Gunbuster, Macross (Robotech), Tekkaman, MS Gundam
or even Project A-ko.

NJF