 Space / 10074
Re: Anime help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:32:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
yo homeys,
i need some help cuz i know nuthin' about anime...

Sandlin's bricriu is anime influenced,
also Kuester's recent ship (ves?),
and the many mecha out there...

i've heard about Cowboy sumthin...
and I've seen a few films, and I'm
NOT really into mecha films, but i DO
like spaceships...

so,
can anyone suggest directors or films
that I can get on DVD w/ spaceships that
are good anime?

thx much
-paul

Bebop is probably one of the best series I've ever seen. It is a
transitional theme, which is to say that it takes place in the
not-to-distant future when planitary travel is achived, but in intersystem.
I like the ships, the story and especially the music. It's just cool.
I will be switching to DVD soon and would sell the videotape (complete 26
episodes dubbed) for a song.

GREG~ Who built a Bebop like ship, look for it soon in Brickshelf.