 Space / 9997
Re: Anime help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:54:07 GMT

Some other good anime/manga sites:

http://animeart.com/ - Lots of pics, sometimes doesn't work. :-(

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/ - If you look around in the Gundam section you
might get some good spacecraft pics.

http://www.anipike.com/ - Basically, this is kinda like a big link site, check
it out, you might find some good stuff.

Mecha aren't completely useless for Space building. They usually have some good
ideas on how to do details, and even weapons.

HTH

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Stuart Immonen writes:

Paul Hartzog wrote:

can anyone suggest directors or films
that I can get on DVD w/ spaceships that
are good anime?

thx much
-paul

You might try some of these: