 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1286
Re: Rotation Sensor Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:03:02 GMT

I am using Linux. It is a minimalistic setup, but I have downloaded all of the
extra stff that needs to be used for legOS. Before this error happens,
legOS.srec is built, which I did not know before. Now I get errors involving
the include files in ./demo. These errors relate to the *.h files not being
found. It seemed like a link problem, but any links I make do not work.
Relative paths work, but then the paths contained in the include files do not.
I do not want to edit all these files, and it worked in 0.2.3. What's up?

Could you please post the compile command the makefile generates to the
list, including the error? Like in:

ecd@reset:~/lego/mindstorms/legos/cvs/legOS/demo> make
/usr/local/bin/h8300-hitachi-hms-gcc -O2 -fno-builtin -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -I/reset/u1/ecd/lego/mindstorms/legos/cvs/legOS/include -I/reset/u1/ecd/lego/mindstorms/legos/cvs/legOS/include/lnp -I. -I../boot/ -c xxx.c -o xxx.o
xxx.c: In function `main':
xxx.c:15: warning: implicit declaration of function `lcd_refresh'

Also, when in you 0.2.4 directory, please also send the output of
the command 'pwd'. I guess this is a LEGOS_ROOT problem. Does the
problem disappear, if you set LEGOS_ROOT by hand in Makefile.common?

Eddie C. Dost
ecd@skynet.be